Greetings!!! Are you interested in being on the the Qi Team? Qi Learning is a dynamic, rapidly growing, women-owned education company, and we are currently looking for the positions listed below. Please read the requirements and follow the instructions carefully to apply. Thank you!
WE ARE HIRING! - Virtual Administrative Assistant Wanted!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, and organized assistant to help with our busy education startup. Plus, you can WORK FROM HOME! Our assistant will work directly with our founder and our team on a variety of tasks.
Qi Learning Research Group is an education startup with a mission to change education through innovative teaching methodologies and a transdisciplinary approach to education. We provide professional development, nationwide workshops, resources, and support to teachers and educators of all kinds.
Please read on if you are:
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Online savvy: you can quickly find your way around online spaces and with new programs
- Solve problems and handle things without being asked
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Gifted with phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful
- Blessed with a “get it done and make it fun” attitude
- Have a firm understanding (or can quickly and willingly learn) the basics of online marketing (information marketing, common software/programs, launch strategies and processes, copywriting, affiliate and JV partnerships, etc.
This will be a part-time contract job, but can quickly grow into a more robust position. Starting pay is $15-20 per hour at 10-25 hours a week, depending on your level of experience.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Create graphics for social media, logos, workbooks, and sales pages
- Manage several social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Edit documents, blog posts, and manage blog post SEO
- Design digital layouts for professional development workbooks
- Create sales pages for online courses and events
- Data entry and customer support
- Basic video editing
- Event planning (for our 3 in-person events per year – in Ames, Iowa)
- Packaging and mailing
- Random errands varying from picking up coffee to making slime in the kitchen!
Knowledge of the following programs are a must:
- Adobe Photoshop or similar software (we use Affinity Designer)
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Suite
- WordPress or a similar website program
Knowledge of the following programs/websites are a plus:
- Camtasia/iMovie/similar video editing software
If interested, please follow the instructions below to apply: