Greetings!!! Are you interested in being on the the Qi Team? Qi Learning is a dynamic, rapidly growing, women-owned education company, and we are currently looking for the positions listed below. Please read the requirements and follow the instructions carefully to apply. Thank you!
Client Care and Virtual Assistant
We are in search of a committed marketing, customer service, and administrative assistant who is self-motivated and learns quickly. This individual will spread our vision of revolutionizing education through the creation of social media posts, FB ad campaigns, and FB group management.
They will also help with all the different steps in the creation of sales and marketing messages, email, blogs, and copywriting while staying on brand and growing our audience with their amazing customer care. Aesthetic superpowers, dynamic personality, website, and graphic design skills are a definite plus!
Please read on if you are:
- Online savvy: you can quickly find your way around online spaces and with new programs
- Solve problems and handle things without being asked
- Reliable, thorough, & personable
- Have a “get it done and make it fun” attitude
- Have a firm understanding (or can quickly and willingly learn) the basics of online marketing (information marketing, common software/programs, launch strategies and processes, copywriting, affiliate and JV partnerships, etc.
This will be a part-time contract job, but can quickly grow into a more robust position. Starting pay is $10-15 per hour at 5-10 hours a week.
Some examples of what you will be doing:
- Create, schedule, and coordinate engaging posts to social media platforms
- Post and format sales pages in Ontraport/Wordpress using basic html/formatting
- Create engaging email marketing campaigns
- Coordinate tasks with other members of the team using Asana
- Follow up with customers who have issues joining our classes/courses
- Maintain online events calendar and other web pages
- Layout and design of flyers, handouts, documents, presentations, etc.
- Random errands varying from picking up coffee to making slime in the kitchen!
If you are interested please send an email to Dr. Yen at Yen@QiLearning.com with a quick intro about you, your resume, and links to your LinkedIn and Facebook profiles. Put “I’m your next virtual assistant!” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!