Greetings!!! Are you interested in being on the the Qi Team? Qi Learning is a dynamic, rapidly growing, women-owned education company. We are looking for people who want to be part of a team that changes the world through education. Please read the requirements and follow the instructions carefully to apply. Thank you!
WE ARE HIRING! - Administrative Assistant Wanted ASAP!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, and organized assistant to help with our busy education startup. Plus, you can WORK FROM HOME! Our assistant will work directly with our executive staff on a variety of tasks.
Qi Learning Research Group is an education startup with a mission to change education through innovative teaching methodologies and a transdisciplinary approach to education. We provide professional development, nationwide workshops, resources, and support to teachers and educators of all kinds.
Please read on if you are:
- Extremely detail-oriented and thorough
- Self-motivated with strong time-management and organizational skills
- Born to multitask
- Online savvy: you can quickly find your way around online spaces and with new programs
- Solve problems and handle things without being asked
- Organized, and efficient
- Gifted with phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful
- Blessed with a “get it done and make it fun” attitude
- Have at least 1 year of experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant, or similar secretarial position
- Highly proficient with quick turnaround time in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Publisher, and email automations (we use Ontraport).
- Proficient with video editing software and graphics programs such as Camtasia, Affinity Photo or Photoshop, and web design (WordPress).
- Have strong experience working with Zoom
- Have a firm understanding (or can quickly and willingly learn) the basics of online marketing (information marketing, common software/programs, launch strategies and processes, copywriting, affiliate and JV partnerships, etc.
This will be a part-time contract job for an average of 20 hours/week, but it can quickly grow into a more robust position. Starting pay is $20 per hour.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage administrative tasks for two executives
- Handle customer requests and queries
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Plan virtual and in-person events including ordering and travel arrangements
- Basic accounting and data management
- Create and edit documents, emails, etc. in Office, Google Suite, Canva, Publisher, and Ontraport
- Create graphics and page layouts for workbooks, sales pages, and management of several social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Edit documents, blog posts, and manage blog post SEO
- Design digital layouts for professional development workbooks
- Create sales pages for online courses and events
- Produce reports, data entries, presentations, and briefs as directed
- Basic video editing
Knowledge of the following programs are a must:
- Adobe Photoshop or similar software (we use Affinity Designer)
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Suite
- WordPress or a similar website program
Knowledge of the following programs/websites are a plus:
- Camtasia/iMovie/similar video editing software