Greetings!!! Are you interested in being on the the Qi Team? Qi Learning is a dynamic, rapidly growing, women-owned education company, and we are currently looking for the positions listed below. Please read the requirements and follow the instructions carefully to apply. Thank you!
WE ARE HIRING! - Virtual Assistant Wanted!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, and organized assistant to help with our busy education startup. Plus, you can WORK FROM HOME!* Our assistant will work directly with our founder and our team on a variety of tasks.
Qi Learning Research Group is an education startup with a mission to change education through innovative teaching methodologies and a transdisciplinary approach to education. We provide professional development, nationwide workshops, resources, and support to teachers and educators of all kinds.
*We are looking for an Iowa resident who will be able to drive 3-5 times/year to Ames, IA to help facilitate our 1-day in-person workshops.
Please read on if you are:
- Online savvy: you can quickly find your way around online spaces and with new programs
- Solve problems and handle things without being asked
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Gifted with phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful
- Blessed with a “get it done and make it fun” attitude
- Have a firm understanding (or can quickly and willingly learn) the basics of online marketing (information marketing, common software/programs, launch strategies and processes, copywriting, affiliate and JV partnerships, etc.
This will be a part-time contract job, but can quickly grow into a more robust position. Starting pay is $10-15 per hour at 10-25 hours a week, depending on your level of experience.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Create graphics for social media, logos, workbooks, and sales pages
- Manage several social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Edit blog posts and manage blog post SEO
- Design digital layouts for professional development workbooks
- Create sales pages for online courses and events
- Data entry and customer support
- Basic video editing
- Event planning (for our 3 in-person events per year – in Ames, Iowa)
- Packaging and mailing
- Random errands varying from picking up coffee to making slime in the kitchen!
Knowledge of the following programs are a must:
- Adobe Photoshop or similar software (we use Affinity Designer)
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Suite
- WordPress or a similar website program
Knowledge of the following programs/websites are a plus:
- Camtasia/iMovie/similar video editing software
If interested, please follow the instructions below to apply: